Saturday 13 June 2015

Words

I need to talk to you
They are talking behind my back.
If only she would talk to me.
I stopped talking to her.
He hates talking.
Everyone talks about her.

These are sentences we may have come across a lot of times in our lives. Some we say to someone , some we've heard from someone. The common thing in the above sentences is talking.

Now, I love talking. I enjoy conversation, I wasn't built for small talk. 
We don't just talk gibberish. We have language- a tool no other organism on this planet has.  Yet sometimes it feels as though we do, right? We humans take talking for granted.


I was hanging out with this girl who I had just become friends with. She was telling me stuff about herself when a girl went by us. I didn't know her but this friend of mine immediately started talking crude things about her. Now, I am not the one who believes rumours easily. I was appalled to find out the girl was nothing as she had described her to be. I love talking but not trash talking about someone and needless to say she stopped being friends with me when I told her how wrong she was.

I love talking about current affairs. I watch a lot of news and love debating. There this guy who holds the same interest in subjects that I do and I love talking to him. It's heaven and I enjoy it thoroughly.

Then there this friend of mine, who I have stopped talking to. I am not going to tell you why because it's the same old story. Some misunderstandings and neither of us wants to talk to each other.


That's a lot of talking. But in each of the above, there's a different meaning behind each talk. Now I am a firm believer of this statement
 " If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"
I have a hard time understanding why people can't grasp this. Talking holds a lot of power. But it's up to you to decide what kind of talk you prefer. And the kind of talks you have with everyone makes up your personality. Choose yours words wisely. The way you communicate, says a lot about you.

Hitler was a gifted orator. He had this spell bound effect on the audience. Though the topics of his speech were immoral, people agreed with him and he built a very strong army to lead the nation.
Now imagine him speaking about different countries helping each other. What if these talks were about unification of the world and togetherness? Imagine the kind of army he would have built then.

Now I am not focusing on only talking good. There's a lot of bad in this world. Talk against it. Spread awareness about it. Use your tongue for a good reason. And see the change.

Choose what you say carefully. Whether it is in front the person or behind that person's back. Talk Beautiful. Say nice things. Bring a smile on a person's face while you talk.
Also talk against things you don't approve. Stand up against your bully. Make sure your voice is heard. Out loud. Inspire a change in someone when you talk.
Don't let your talks demean someone or kill someone's hope.
Encourage someone to talk with you if they're feeling low. Help them. Words play a big role in healing all wounds.



Source: Quotesfrenzy.com



Tell someone random they are beautiful. The joy when they hear these words will bring a wave of happiness to you too.
After all talking is all it takes to solve all problems.

Now go and spread some happy words while I talk and clear out my misunderstandings.


2 comments:

  1. You are very wise,and have a well written ,informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading it. I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Your views about this post